Jana

Jana

Thursday, February 14, 2013

before, during and after

these are pics that were taken 6 months apart. The first one is just me, before I lost soo much weight, pigment in skin goes away, all hair fell out. The 2nd one was at during the time I was a patient in a rehabilitation center to help me get m,y body functioning and out of starvation mode. Mt feet, legs hands and practically everything else was swollen, even my face, my stomach was bloated looked like I was 6 months pregnant. The last pic is me, healthy, gaining weight, all my pigment had come back and my hair was growing out. Laugh even when you feel too sick too worn out or too tired smile even when you want to cry and the tears are blurring your vision. Sing even when people stare at you and tell you that your voice is terrible. Trust even when your heart begs you not to. Sleep even when youre afraid what your dreams may bring. Run even when you feel like you cant run no more. And always remember even when the memories pinch your heart. Because the pain of all your experiences is what makes you the person you are now. And without your experience you are an empty page, a blank notebook, a missing song lyric. What makes you brave is your willingness to live through your tough life and hold your head up high the next day. So dont live life in fear. You are strong now, after all the battles you have fought, than youve ever been before

No comments:

Post a Comment